Easy Wall Mount
Don't have room behind your wall mount monitor? Think again!
ViziFrame is only 3/4" inch thick and mounts easily to drywall. The
photos below show how easy it is to do step by step.
1. Mark holes for the wall mounting plate
2. Drill holes or simply install the included drywall screws
3. Snap in the ViziFrame Slim onto the wall plate, secure bottom
4. Attach monitor cable and power supply cable, optionally the
keyboard/mouse cable for first time setup
5. Install your LCD TV/monitor on your wall
6. Tidy up the cables
7. Final installation, ready to use
The ViziFrame Slim comes with all needed hardware to mount on the rear
of a monitor or to drywall behind an existing flush to wall monitor
Installation is easy, and requires only a screwdriver, or optionally
a drill/power screwdriver if you prefer.